Monday, February 8, 2010

Moving

I was over winter when fall arrived. I say snow is evil but I am rethinking that statement to add snow is evil and so is the cold and flu season. I still not feeling back to 100 percent S is sick with a sore throat and body aches and a high temp the flu loves my house for some reason.

J is not sick he may die for that or maybe not it will take to much energy to do him in and then dispose of the body.

The bears have the right idea of hibernating to spring. I could just pack my bags and move to the Bahamas yeah thats it here I come Bahamas.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, that climate would probably ease your physical condition a lot! Mike can fly back to drive the truck every few weeks, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is right do you want to move with me ?

    ReplyDelete