Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sleep or lack of it

I am trying to give up insominia but its not working last night I was up to 6 am the kids and my phone let me sleep till 1 pm. I find that today I am down as in depressed and this is important because I feel a lot better totally not healed but enough to say I am healing.

So I think that lack of sleep is messing with my mood. I have tried non caffinated tea given up soda (which wasnt hard since I dont drink much to begin with). Try not to watch interesting tv prayed to the sandman I really cant do a sleep aid with the muscle relaxer.

The doctor cant do a sleep study cause one needs to sleep in order for a sleep study to be effective.

I think I will just hunt down that evil sandman down and steal his sand. Is that a felony?

1 comment:

  1. First you are going to have to figure out why you aren't sleeping. What is the cause? What's on your mind? Until you identify that, you're probably stuck.

    Do you know?

    ReplyDelete