Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Take that Verizon

I hate hate hate Verizon I thought it was my only option for internet cause I refuse to give up my directv or pay two tv bills.

I kept going back and forth do I deal with verizon or go without internet (not an option) then the solution hit me. I talked with bubba and we have agreed to split the internet bill.

I am getting Hughsnet yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. On Feb 25 they will come and install it. I am so happy. So a couple more days with internet here and there then I will be back on full time I cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in hearing how you like Hughesnet. I haven't looked into it, but a friend did, and said it was very expensive AND because he lives in a rural area, there were some other glitches. And how are you splitting the internet bill? Does he live close enough that they let you split the connection? I can't imagine it.

    ReplyDelete