Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Take two? Hopefully with a different ending

So Sunday I am sitting on the loveseat whining that I am sick and I hear an ambulance call for an address and it was my moms she had fallen out of her chair so I quit whining about sick I was and headed to the hospital where they were taking her.

She was quite confused and not breathing very well they put her on a bipap machine and admitted her into specialized care got her stable and I went home.

The hospital called me at 8 30 Monday morning and said we are life flighting her to Erie.

The craziness has begun I was up 30 plus hours before I came home and slept only cause the social worker on her floor told me I had to leave and get some sleep and not allowed back on the floor at the hospital for 24 hours unless there is an crisis.

Plus she called Mike and told him that they could not allow me to drive I am thankful that she watched out for me (although I couldnt see straight to drive).

Ummm my mom is on a venalator her kidneys are not working right but things are improving. They are weaning her off the venalator a little at a time its going well she has an infection somewhere but they cant find it.

We are taking this hour by hour every little improvement and milestone as we can. But the flashbacks and the last ending to this story before went so wrong.

I am rambling from being sleep deprived pray please.

No comments:

Post a Comment