Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow I took a blogger break.

Wow I took a blog break there has been things going on in my life that I didn't want to put into words. Lots of changes have been going on here.

1. I am going to school classes start Aug 30th I am so excited this has been a long time dream I am going for my masters in Social work with the goal of working with abused women.

2. Mike is working not what he wants to be doing but its a job and this is a good thing first time in my 18 years of marriage I was wondering if this marriage was going to last or If I was going to be in jail for murder.

3. My mom almost died I found that our journey is not over and I need to forgive her for some issues and move on. That being said I will guard my heart and keep my emotions close so not to get hurt.

4. Life is good my paxil has been reduced I cant believe that I have came so far since my mom in law passing. It amazes me that I have came so far and for that I have her to thank.

And I promise no more blogging breaks for 3 months but life maybe get a little busy with school.

2 comments:

  1. What? You're a broken blogger? LOL!

    I'm happy to hear you're in school. What is your undergrad degree in? and how long with it take you to get the Masters degree?

    Life goes on, doesn't it? It's good Mike is working, even if it isn't what he want to be doing. We've all had those times in our lives when we had to just play with whatever cards we are dealt.

    And good luck with your mom. Keep a safe distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, no undergrad so its going to be 4 years of school I will graduate with Sarah. Life does go on I wouldnt have believed it a year ago. Thank you for the encouraging words

    ReplyDelete