Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blah

That is my new favorite word blah it says it all I have a drs appt Monday and I am going to ask him to up my Paxil. I seen some lady at walmart that looked just like my mil and the tears started. I am dreading Mike leaving I know its the right thing for him and our family but I dont like it but I am not telling him that cause I dont want him to feel guilty.

I am getting grief from my mom over the telling his shop he isnt staying she thinks we turned down a great offer we didnt as they will be laying off again in a month.

My muscle relaxer isnt working as well as it should be. My dishwasher is falling apart I love my dishwasher cant imagine life without it a tad dramatic yes I know.

I am still waiting for the okay from Highmark blue shield blue cross to okay my and the drs request for a therapist stupid insurance rules.

I need somewhere tropical non rain climate any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment