Saturday, October 17, 2009

forgiveness and patience

Its not good news my wonderful sweet old neighbor man Chester has throat cancer we are shocked and saddened all at the same time Cancer is never fair and this just sucks big donkey toes. He is choosing not to fight this he just doesent have the fight left in him.

It snowed the other day and yes Caroline I have pictures but please forgive me for not posting them just yet its been crazy here again. Please be patient with me they will get posted.

Thats all hope everyone is having a good day.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your neighbor. Very sad.

    I will be patient about the pictures. I know things have been very busy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline Cancer is sad thank you also for being patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post - throat cancer pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    throat cancer pictures

    ReplyDelete