Monday, October 5, 2009

Lost in a book and dr update.

When I was little I would escape into Laura Ingalls Wilder books and get lost for hours I got lost in Harry Potters world I have visited Stephen Kings world ( hes a little messed up) but a great writer. Nora Roberts and Debbie Macomber's world also I love to read and I have passed that onto the kids who have visited Dr Seuss and Eric Carles world.

One of my favorite books is Where The Wild Things Are and I want to see the movie although I am usually saddened that the movie is nothing like the book but we shall see. I stopped at our local library to pick up some books and was speaking to the libirian she suggested Beverly Lewis and her books so soon I will be lost in the Amish world that I do know a little about and I look forward to entering this world.

The Dr. raised my Paxil by 10 mg and also raised the muscle relaxer mgs and frequency that I take it instead of waiting till I hurt really bad we are going to try and relax the muscles before they start hurting which sounds good to me. Mike is cleared to go to work and should hear tomorrow when he is to call the company that he is going to work for.

His shop choose to keep him laid off and give his spot to someone else which is fine with us and he will be still able to collect unemployment.

4 comments:

  1. I know you will be completely surprisd by this, but I also loved the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I haven't read them for years, but have thought many times of reading them again. I should put that on my x-mas list this year.

    Glad Mike will still be able to collect unemployment and really glad your dr. adjusted your meds so you don't hurt as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah has most of the Little House books and I have reread them and still loved them. Somehow I am not as surprised lol. I am glad for the unemployment and less hurting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear about the adjustment in meds. Maybe you will be able to be more comfortable on a daily basis. I certainly hope so. BTW, antidepressants are often used to boost the effects of other medications, particularly for pain control. Good luck with that! Great news, too, about Mike's former job. They must really like him to do that for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tired of hurting and feeling like I do as I said I am really pushing for therapy also. I did not know that about antidepressants they really do like him but he has been a great employee

    ReplyDelete