Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happiness what is all about?

This is going to be a jumbled mess so many thoughts and emotions have been put into this thought. My friend Caroline at findingwhereibelong.blogspot.com/ wrote on her blog 7 (I think) ways to be happy and I read it and said yes I can relate to them and understand the reasons behind what they say.

I have related to all of them but as you know I have struggled this year with happiness not that I dont want to be happy but with all the news we have heaped and heaped upon is happiness is hard to find or is it?

We have had several good things happen to us this year Mike graduating school,S making honor roll all year and passing 6th grade and J and the work he has done in the community and band.

But in all these happy events we see someone missing or someones as there has been more then one death and death is so hard to overcome but I am determined to overcome it as I was to a therapist today to see if we would be a fit I told her I am so done with 2009 and she asked why and I told her and she said you dont have to have a News Years Party you can have a good riddence party which is a good idea.


I encourage the happiness to come back I so miss it although its present in little things the big problems overshadow it.

As I continue to find a counselor or therapist that I like and will take my secondary insurance the search continues but know this I will be looking for the happiness out there and lets hope it gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment