Thursday, October 1, 2009

Someone has a great big huge sense of humor.

I am not a religous person my brother refers to me as a heathen but whatever. I do believe there is a God I just dont believe that he personally cares for me. But who ever is in charge up there needs to stop picking on us.

The latest scoop here is Mike was called back to work. I hear y'all say but that's great but not really because he would be laid off in a month. Mike said I will come back but I am not staying and the human resource manager said what do you mean your not staying and Mike told her that he has his cdl license and will be driving truck soon. She informed him that she will have to talk to the plant manager I bet they are going to say he refused and pull what is left of his unemployment.

An update also

Mike is feeling better me and S not so much drs appts Monday I see antibiotics in our future my nephew has strep yaaaaaay not.

That is it for now I will blog tomorrow about the call that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment