Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sick and update and some whining

Everyone but J is sick in my house me Mike and S either have a sore throat or a full blown cold Mike is miserable but isnt being miserable to everyone else.

The update and whining kind of go hand and hand so here it goes.

Mikes blood pressure is down the medicine is working which I am glad of and he wants to be working this last 4 months of him being off has really been hard for him he has always worked since the age of 17. I am ready for steady income although we have done pretty good with our reduced income but I am ready to buy pop tarts for the kids again. But what I struggle with is I am so going to miss him when he is on the road I can do it I tell myself to buck up this has to be done for our family.

I am hoping the company that he choose is right that he will be home most weekends. I told him and my friend Lyn that I will sleep with a t shirt of his on one hand this sounds silly but on the other hand it doesnt and will may help me miss him less.

That is all for now I hope every one is warm and enjoying fall leaves where they are changing.

2 comments:

  1. Nah, there's nothing silly about it at all. No sweat! I'm sorry you're all sick. I'm afraid we are going to hear that a lot this winter. BTW, dr. Oz said the one best weapon against flu is 1000 units daily of Vitamin d. I bought a bottle recently an I'm taking mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to put that on my list when I go to walmart along with ginsing. Thank you for not thinking I am silly this is going to be a hard transition

    ReplyDelete