Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy as a bee

The kids are back to school and we slowly are finding a routine I think. Pixie and the cats and dogs are adjusting (I hope) she is a hyper little bugger. But its been so busy around here Mike has 3 pre job hires so we need to make a choice I have put my opinion in and now are making a pro and con list.

A whole new world has opened for me being able to drive and its amazing I still need someone with me but I am building confidence and getting ready to take my test. It seems like the last three days there has been a lot of running and I get home to fix supper and relax for an hour and head to bed and start a new day but there is no more appts in Sept so maybe it will slow down a bit.

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. Good news! Good luck to Mike and you keep plugging away at that driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is good news and can I say we are due. I love driving and Mike likes not being the only one that can drive

    ReplyDelete