Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Memories

As the saying goes its one step forward two steps back. Y'all are probably tired of hearing how much I miss my mom in law I know I am tired of typing it. I thought the paxil was helping and it was I was done crying I was starting to heal and be able to go hours without realizing how much I miss her.

Then yesterday happened my father in law asked if he could come out and we said sure anytime and he did and he bought presents. He is starting to part with some things of moms and she had made photo albums of the kids from when I was pregant to they were minutes old after they were cleaned she had the honor of being in the delivery room with me in fact so did my father in law till I realized he was there and kicked him out politely of course.

She took lots of pictures saved every drawing and calendars with milestones on them and this made me cry all over again and realize again how much I miss her. Some days I wonder if my heart will heal I am sure it will. Such a sweet gesture from a great person who loved her family and grandchildren.


2 comments:

  1. What a gift!

    You'll have times like this for years, maybe forever. Things will pop up from time to time, and especially when it takes you by surprise .... well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gift that will be treasured from now till end of my time. The kids love them also. And sadly I know!

    ReplyDelete