Monday, September 28, 2009

Muscle Gods

I love my life I love what I have taught my children about compassion and acceptance but can I say I want a new body.

I would just like one day that I could do want to do without hurting or afraid to hurt. I have angered the Muscle gods but good I cant even bend over without pain it was so bad I thought about going into the ER and see what they can do for me but between the skelation and tramadal it has settled down. It is cold and wet and windy here and has been for the last couple of days.

Nothing else to report at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Well, dear, between the weather and the stress you've been under, I'm not surprised at your physical distress. I'm surely sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. Do whatever you need to feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to be careful about my stress levels. But life has thrown us curve balls lately.

    ReplyDelete