Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why I didnt drive when I was younger and an escapee

Okay today has been an interesting day I rode over to the drs with my brother his appt. He got admitted to the hospital hes fine they just want to do some tests and other stuff. That meant my mom had to bring me home cause I didnt have a licensed driver with me so I couldnt drive.

My mom says to me why dont you drive I said fine and she about drove me nuts I swear either I was going to slow or too fast or something and she had me nervous when I finally parked at my house so I think God or whoever is in charge was saving this from me when I was younger.

On to the escapee Mr Henry escaped the other night and had been missing for 2 days and we were worried cause he doesnt have claws and the other cats that are strays do but Mike saw him run under the house and with some tuna and coaxing Henry is safely back in the house where he can become a spoiled cat again. We had been looking all hours for him hoping he would run into the house.

Tomorrow is a busy day with more driving but it will be with Karen my sis in law.

OH and a sidenote today would have been my mil's 65 birthday I woke up said a little prayer to her called my fil to say thinking about you as it has to be a hard day for you and he said thank you and he said its going to be a hard day for you (talking about me) but it was bearable (credit due to paxil I think).

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Henry is back. When I saw the title, I thought here was a jail escapee in your area! Even though Henry was MIA for so long, that wa better than my version!

    How sweet that you and your FIL had that conversation. I'm glad you have each other. I can't imagine being the last one, wit no one to comfort us. whew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad Henry is back also. A jail escape in my area is possible but lets pray it never happens. My father in law is becoming more aware of peoples feelings. That is a good thing

    ReplyDelete