Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Evil Phone Company!!!

I hate hate hate my phone company Verizon did I mention I hate them. In June my internet contract expired and I agreed to renew it and keep my dsl and they were going to bill me for 70 dollars a month for 2 years for long distance,caller id and all them cool features and dsl well my bills were for 115 a month and I called and complained and was told we will straighten it out just pay the 70 dollars and you will be good.

Well I did that I paid my bill each month on time and they turned off my caller id and long distance saying that I wasn't paying my bills in full I thought okay no big deal I have the cell whatever but I was calling the evil company and told them what was going on and they said dont worry it will all work out this was told to me by a supervisor.

So I got up and my wi fi wasnt working so I figured it was out and didnt worry about it to much so about 5 I called the tech support and they told me that there was no outages and asked me about a light on my modem and I told the guy the dsl light was blinking and he said oh thats not good. The phone company CANCELED MY INTERNET and would not turn it on till the bill was paid so I told them to take the internet and stuff it up there nose. First couple days of no internet was fine no withdraws would look at the laptop and then find something else to take my mind off of it. 3rd day I called my local cable company and they said sorry we cant help you unless you subscribe to cable and I said no thank you I love our directv.

Verizon called me and said we would like to offer you a deal 2 years of dsl fastest speed they offer virus protect and Pc protection for about 40 dollars and they can take it out of my bank account each month. Still fighting on the other bill but at least I am back and I love my internet. I have missed you all and have a couple of blogs to get caught up on.

2 comments:

  1. Wellll, at least you're back. Sometimes, there is no winning when they basically have you over the barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to be back I have serious addiction issues I have found out that I love my internet. And your right there is no winning on this but at least I got a good deal and it makes it easier to take.

    ReplyDelete