Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BIG HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!

Well it seems like my husband has a job!!! He accepted a offer today we talked over the weekend debated back and forth and he took the one I voted for yaaaaaay he likes it too. He will be home most weekends and kids can ride in the summer one at a time.

And I wasn't going to say anything cause I don't want to jinx or feel bad if I fail but I have scheduled a drivers test and yes I can somewhat parallel park. The test is two weeks away I am not going to give the date just yet.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the new job!!! I am sure the kids will love riding with him during the summer. I have always thought it would be so cool to be a truck driver and be able to see so many states. When does he start???

    Good luck on your test. I know you will do great. Don't worry too much about parallel parking. Just do enough to pass...I have been driving for 20 years and I still struggle with parallel parking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure when he starts he has 8 days of school left. Everyone is excited in the house and Mike thinks it will be cool and the kids will love it. I think I can get through the parking. I thought about renting a smart car or a bug but you cant use a rental car to take your test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a friend or relative with a smaller car? You could practice with it and use it for the test. But I wouldn't worry that much. What ever care you're used to is probably going to be fine.

    I'm happy to hear about Mike's job! Tell hm congratulations! Isn't it nice that things are going your way recently? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a smaller car it will be fine. It is about time things turn around here's to second half of the year being good.

    ReplyDelete