Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bad blogger

I have been a bad blogger time I sit down to blog and its bedtime or supper needs done or someone is at the door or Pepper is trying to eat the mail carrier ( I bet they are glad there is a storm door between them and Pepper.) or the kids are threatening to kill each other or someone else. S is dealing with a bully and its not going well I have been in contact with the school principal seems like S went to punch this boys lights out and a teacher stopped her.

I don't agree with what S did but how about doing something about the boy that is bullying her our school district spent money on an anti bullying program how about putting it to use?

Lets see what else is going on Buford my sweet beagle decided to play retrieve the beagle the other night which caused me almost to fall luckily for him I didnt.

Mike has one more week of school left then he is taking a week off before starting work. It is nice to type that he has work (we think) and will be nice to have a steady income coming in. He also applied for his passport today.

Pixie is at doggie boot camp with my brother bubba learning not to jump on people which would be bad for me. That is about the only bad habit that pepper doesnt have.

Well that is all for right now hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment