Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just call my house a zoo

How do we find these animals? Tonight we rescued a pug dog for those keeping count thats 7 cats and 3 dogs. She is almost a year old and needs spayed I also need to learn the word no or be more convincing when I say no.

Oh yeah the 7 cats that live in the house so not thrilled with me or Pixie. Pictures coming as soon as I can remember to look or buy a camera cord 2 trips to walmart and still no cord see no wonder why we keep acquiring animals I forget how many are home to start with.

Thats all for now its 9 17 and I still havent eaten so I am leaving to eat.

2 comments:

  1. You forget how many are at home??? LOL! Silly girl!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to post the pictures my camera is full!

    ReplyDelete