Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I've been missing

I have been a bad blogger but I just needed a couple days to process news that we got well not we but Mike I encouraged him to try for this company and we have done everything they asked but it was never good enough he got his blood pressure down he got his blood sugar down but its not good enough they want 6.3 a1c which is hard for a diabetic to achieve. So Mike went to his second choice who told him that they were not hiring students right now.

So plan 3 which isnt really a plan but a hope but I guess its good to have hope. In the other news my 85 year old neighbor was rushed to the hospital Sunday morning for an extreme asthma attack they got him stable and sent him home although they would have liked him to stay.

Monday we did his shopping and he wasnt home we figured he was at the doctor so I called his friend who takes him to his appts. so we put the groceries in our fridge and waited for her or him to call us back and she did they had to rush him back to the hospital for what they thought was another asthma attack.

His friend called back to say they would be keeping him over night and if we could hold onto his groceries that would be helpful so that is what we planned on doing. Well she called later in the evening in tears they found a obstruction in his throat and was rushing him into surgery for a trach so he is in ICU doing well but its just been so scary and so heartbreaking he has no family in this area so we are on cat and mail detail and we will go visit him tomorrow. He is doing well but he is 85 years old.

So I didnt want to whine about life right now its not the end of the world but dang we have had enough bad news to last a lifetime.

And a personal note to Caroline I tried an everything bagel and now I am addicted thank you very much ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having yet one more obstacle. don't give up. It will all work out in it's own time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith that it will work out but dang its time something works out the first time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now. Just like Lynilu said...it will all work out exactly the way it's suppose to. Hang in there.

    Eat a couple "everything" bagels for me since I can't have them now.

    ReplyDelete