Tuesday, November 3, 2009

funerals and driving

I swear if I see another funeral home it will be too soon Chester's funeral was small and great the preacher did a great job without knowing him. I went over to my uncles calling hours but didn't stay long I was tired too and didn't want to hit any deer coming home.

I drove over yes I drove a long distance drive with my brother and it felt great except I almost ran over a state trooper which would have been very bad but in my defense he was in my lane I was blinded with firetruck,tow truck, and ambulance lights and he was dressed in black how about putting some reflector vest or tape or something some where and stay the heck out of the lane that the fire police who was wearing a lime green reflector tape on his helmet and bunker gear directed me to.

A note to Caroline I am going to try and blog for 31 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment