Wednesday, November 18, 2009

News update

I have been horrible at blogging the truth is there are lots of things to blog about but I wanted and needed to wrap my little brain about all the things that are going to happen.

1. Mike has a job this is wonderful but he will be on the road for 28 days after 3 days of orientation in Iowa I am not sure how I feel about this I am elated but sad all the same time my friend said imagine actually liking your husband wanting him around.

2. This one surprised me I am letting the school district through our local ambulance service vaccinate the kids with H1N1 I am not opposed to the vaccination I am opposed to the school district act like my doctor but my doctor is not getting the vaccinations.

3. Report cards have been passed out and reviewed S made high honors J did pretty well but seriously does not understand biology and instead of asking for help just let it slip no more of doing that his butt now that marching band is done will be at after school tutoring.

4. Spent 214 dollars to get a cat well and will have to take him back in January to have his teeth clean. Why dont cats eat bones lol.

I think thats all.

2 comments:

  1. Good news about Mike's job. I know it won't be easy, but I know you can do it. I don't know what to say about the cat, except GAH!! They're like men, can't live with them and don't want to live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is true about tiggs but when you have a pet you have to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete