Thursday, November 12, 2009

stupid parrallel parking and other thoughts.

It didnt go well today it didnt go so well that they took my permit and made me go get a new one thankfully no test was involved I am beginning to hate the dmv and the stupid stupid stupid parallel parking it sucks big donkey toes.

I wanted to share some thoughts. On my friend Caroline 's blog she was saying she isnt the same person she was when she started blogging.

I am not the same person I was when I married Mike I grew I trusted another and learned to work as a team.

I am not the same person I was when I had Mr.J I am responsible for another life and he was so cute and cuddly. I knew life would be good and I couldnt feel sorry for myself anymore cause it was no longer about me.

I am not the same person when I had Ms.S I now had to cuddly cute children to care for and life was going to get interesting very fast.

I am not the same person I was when I found out I had Md.

I am not the same person I was when my mother in law died I strive to be a better person to give more back to the world instead of taking. I keep telling family members to give to toys for tots in my name or some charity like that.

My life has changed so much and I hope to grow and learn from all the misery that has been so evident this year.

My question to you all is what lessons will you learn or have learned this year and what do you want to happen the rest of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment