Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love or Hate (or really obsessed)

I love my contacts I also love my glasses but I have to say I love my contacts more. Well around Christmas time my right eye started bothering me and it was a fight to keep a contact in.

Well my right eye just kept getting worse and worse to where it was hurting and itchy and just miserable and I finally called my eye doc and said I am afraid its the MD acting up and effecting my eyes and I wasnt ready to admit that.

This is why one without a medical degree shouldnt try to practice medicine. He said how long do you wear your contacts before replacing them and I said months at a time I wear them till they rip.

He looked at me and said no no no no no. I have developed an allergy from the build up on the contact the name of this is gpc its a form of conjunctivitis. I will be doing eye drops for a month and not wearing contacts for awhile. This bums me out cause as I said I love my contacts or I am really obsessed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment