Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rescuing

Yesterday I braved my car and went to pick up the auto parts I needed but before I left I noticed a post on facebook from my friend who is having a hard time with one of her sons.

So after I picked up my parts I went to my friends house and said I am here to kidnap you we need chocolate and coffee (that fixes everything). So we headed up to Kings for dessert as we sat there chatting we decided this was nice and we didnt want it to end but our choices were limited so we said hmmmm lets go to a movie we looked at each other and said whats playing.

We talked the waitress into a newspaper and looked and at the same time we said the blind side.

Great movie great actors great story.

We decided that we need to do this once of month if not sooner. I enjoyed myself being away being away from the kids infact I turned off the cell phone.

Its great rescuing friends and not rescuing and being rescued.

3 comments:

  1. I agree I think everyone should do this especially women we need to support and hold each other up when they cant hold themselves up

    ReplyDelete