Monday, January 18, 2010

Saving me

I love love love love and did I mention Love Nickelback they are so hot and sound so very good this surprises my kids they think I am to old to enjoy them.

I have several of there cds the favorite is For all the right reasons there are several good songs on there but right now my favorite is Savin me.

I love the lyrics to it one of the lines is "Heavens gates wont open for me these wings are broken" and wants someone to rescue him. I so understand these lyrics when my mom in law past away I was so angry with God but I was angry at him for answering my prayers yes you read that right I was angry for him answering me.

Then I was angry at myself for being angry at God but as time moves on I am not angry I am not angry with God and I am not angry with myself because someone
saved me as in told me it was okay to be angry with God and myself.

Anger is an emotion and we need to deal with the emotions before we can heal.

My friends save me my question is who saves you when you need saving and have you told them how thankful you are that they are able to save you when you need saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment