Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ugh but good or bad I dont know

It has been a day. Good or bad I dont know yet S had an appt at the torture chamber aka orthadonist office and I found my muffler had dropped and if I moved I would run over it and that would not be good. Dr Smith came out and looked and said he would help if I needed it I told him thank you but my brother in law was on his way to help.

Did I mention our car has a tiny little gas leak so bro in law couldnt weld the muffler back cause no one wants to go boom and I like my car so I drove out the mechanics house to see what he could do with the muffler and gas leak.

The gas leak is bigger then what we thought and there is a small or medium chance the exhaust leak could mix with the gas leak and cause a small or medium fire if I should see flames exit the car and call 911.

So tomorrow I have to go buy gas lines and take the car back out to Brians house he will replace the lines then Dave my bro in law (not bubba) will weld the muffler back on.

I am not panicking this is just an inconvience that I am handling without depending on Mike see strong woman.

I wonder if I should buy a fire retardant suit?

2 comments: