Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow I took a blog break

Sorry for the silence I told a friend last night when she asked why I wasnt blogging or when i was going to blog again. So here I am blogging I dont know where to begin so much has changed and I have been okay with the change.

I have a drivers license I love my drivers license its so freeing I am planning on taking the kids to Erie to see the Ice dunes that form on Lake Erie and I will take my camera and take pictures they are so pretty.

Mike loves his job and you know I am okay with him being gone I keep telling myself It is what it is and this is good for him and me and the kids I found out I am a strong person.

Christmas was great but also a bittersweet time Mike made it home and we were so busy with not being home we didnt have time to think about the people we lost.

Me and S went over to my friends house for 4 days to spend new years with her I was planning on getting so drunk to forget 2009 but I didnt took a bottle of Cherry Vodka and didnt even drink any of it although we did have a couple wine coolers no one was near drunk.

We gecko sitted S class pet which is a leopard Gecko.

I am planning a trip in Feb it will be nice to get away will be gone for almost two weeks more details to follow.

I look in the mirror and I cant believe all that has changed and is changing and I cant believe I am this woman who is doing things and not depending on other people to help me out. I am a strong person that didnt give herself enough credit.

Mike has helped me see this I love my life and family even with all the bad changes last year brought.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it is good to see you back here! I have missed your news. I say that, even though I knew most of your news from FB! Anyway, I'm glad you're blogging again.

    It is very good to hear how the driver's license has freed you. I knew it would be helpful in finding the strong woman within you. I'm really happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am back also I think. (ask me when I have nothing) I love my drivers license I say good night to it everynight. I am happy for me too.

    ReplyDelete