Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boys and boxers

What is the deal with boys and boxers. Over the weekend we bought J some new jeans he needed them. We also bought him some boxers today as he was leaving for school I asked if he had a belt on and he said yeah mom bye mom.

I am not the best morning person out there infact I dont make any decisions in the morning I am not sure if its the flexerall that is taken before bedtime or the lack of sleeping or what but if you ask me I would probably sign my house over to you in the morning. So tonight as he is walking around the house I happen to catch the back side of him and guess what I see .

I see boxers with fishing lures on them. I asked him where his belt is and he said to me mom what is the point of wearing boxers if I cant show the world that I wear boxers. So I thought for a minute and I said J you want the world to know you wear boxers that is fine. To save electric and water and me doing massive amounts of laundry you can just wear boxers to school.

No shirt no jeans just your trusty old boxers and he said mom you dont understand. I said explain it to me. So the new rule (actually old rule new enforcement) If I dont see a belt on in the morning and when he comes home he can wear just his boxers. It is also against school policy to display boxers. I will say it again though I am glad this is the only problem I am dealing with .

My next topic is Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana the media needs to stop pointing out every little mistake and let her live her life in peace yes I hear you say but she is a star and deserves the medias attention and critizism. I agree to a point she is 16 entitled to make mistakes and no one is perfect let her grow. Ok that is it for today

2 comments:

  1. Buy some whitey-tighties. If he sags, take away the boxers and let him "suffer" in embarrassment of the white stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he will show them I will make sure of it

    ReplyDelete