Friday, February 27, 2009

Over achviment

That is what the doctor said I was an over achiever. Not only did I break the toe I broke the bone that goes down along side the foot and cracked four other toes bones. And if that wasnt enough I severally sprained and tore ligaments in the middle of the foot.

So here I sit with vicodin in my system and a great big purple (matches this color) cast on. My inlaws are bringing supper out. Can I say again I love my laptop cause the doctor says I need to wear this lovely thing for 6 weeks but I pointed o ut that it will be a month on the sixth since I did this he said that didnt matter. My old wonderful neighbors are bringing me a shower chair.

Well I think I am going to let the vicodin work and sleep all afternoon its raining and grey and great sleeping weather. Later all

2 comments: