Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marijuana use

I did a post on Michael Phelps earlier but when I was reading the local newspaper the other day there was an article that caught my eye and it was Marijuana use do we really care anymore.

Tell this to my friend whos son is in placement and her window and camcorder stolen because he needed money for mj and cocaine. Not to mention her anguish of where he was when he wasnt home. I have never smoked mj but was quite livid with my brother when he smoked with his buddies with my then 13 year old son in the truck with them then took an inexperienced hunter into the woods all stoned. He is lucky I couldnt get to him cause I would have done him in.

I remember the state police officer telling me but maam its only pot which made me even more angier. The local police in my small town put me in touch with the crawford county drug task force agency. In the end my brother wasnt charged with anything cause it wasnt big enough to get the district attorney in the local paper his words not mine.

I understand that everyone thinks its harmless but I dont see it that way. I tend to see the families it has the potential to destroy. We used to live above a bunch of young men that smoked all the time and that lead to severe asthma attacks of my daughter. I dont understand why its so cool nor do I understand how police can say but we dont want to bother with this. Is it more dangerous then alochol who knows. Its illegat should people be serving long prision sentences for it I dont know that either. I guess that is all would love to know what you all think of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment