Sunday, February 22, 2009

Walmart and Sunday

Its a lazy Sunday here. Which is good love them I have been napping on the loveseat off and on most of the day. I have a cold from hades so maybe that is part of it.

I put on my aircast boot thing and went to walmart with Mike to pick up cat food for leon and a pillow for my back the loveseat is hard on the back the pillow seems to help. Mike picked up Journey to the center of the earth (cool movie).

We got home and we were looking over the receipt and noticed they didnt charge us for the movie she put it through the scanner cause it did beep. But didnt charge us for it. So I called when we got home explained to the manager what happened and she was flabergasted that I would call her. She thanked me for being so honest and I told her that if I want my kids to be honest and do the right thing then I need to do the right thing and be honest.

So the next time I go to walmart I will take the movie back and the receipt and pay for it. Off to enjoy the rest of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment