Friday, February 13, 2009

ugh part 2 or deux you pick

It was not good news from the orthopedic dr. I have a new shoe its an aircast which is a pain in the rumpus. I am still quite swelled and he ordered a mri of the foot along with a wheel chair.



My house is not set up for a wheel chair I am going to borrow Mikes grandmas one and then return it back to Mikes aunt. I did learn today after they get the swelling down I will have a lovely cast. Yaaaaaaaaay me.



The ironic thing about this situation is that the state will not pay our cobra payment for our insurance so I have medicaid I believe between x rays medical equipment and orthapedic visits I am over the cobra payment. Oh well so far medicaid has paid for everything. Off to take a nap no big plans for tonight just going to enjoy my new laptop. Hope everyone has a happy valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment