Saturday, February 7, 2009

my husband

In my vicodin and sleeping haze I did not notice all that was going on around me today. Between Mike and the kids the laundry is done and folded and put away except for mine. The dishwasher has been loaded ran and unloaded and lunch and supper fixed and eaten. Next friday I will have been married 16 years and there has been few days I have ever questioned if I made a bad choice.

So I am going to say I am so lucky to have someone like Mike who takes care of me and after I seen all that got done today I told him I am lucky to have him and he replied you take care of us everyday we can take care of you when your injured. Yay

Going to call it a night before I get any more mushier

1 comment:

  1. Well, how very cool is that???? Mike gets a big "atta boy!" from me!!!

    ReplyDelete