Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Positives

I am not focusing on the negatives of my foot siutation I will do that after friday if I cant get the swelling down.

1. Mike is home and able to help him getting up with the kids saves me from going downstairs which is a big relief off the foot.

2. Mike himself he has cleaned and cooked and washed and folded. and kept me company and shared the directv remote yaaaaay.

3. The kids they have helped their dad fold and clean and cook with minual whining.

4. The furry kids even pepper they have come and laid on my lap and purred or just came to say hi and I am sorry I left my toy at the top of the steps.

5. The state of Pa for having good insurance when my blue cross blue shield was cancelled.

6. Phb for laying Mike off at this particular time.

7. Penncrest school district teachers for letting me do J's IEP meeting over the phone and S's teachers for saying we dont need to talk to you she is doing wonderfully.

8. My inlaws especially mil who offered to come out and help with what ever needed done.

9. The person who invented vicodin

Ok that is all the postives that I can think of for the moment and I just got busted back to the love seat for me . Oh one more amazon for shipping my order of books so fast

1 comment:

  1. Rest, rest, rest. And soak up all the help that is forthcoming!

    ReplyDelete