Thursday, February 12, 2009

My new play toy

I am blogging from the living room with ice on the foot and it up how you ask am I blogging. The answer is my hubby bought me a cheap inexpensive (well about 400 dollars) acer laptop.

I love it I love him tomorrow is our 16th year wedding anniversary we are not doing anything special for one it is still hard for me to walk ( not digging the walker) second he does enough for me through out the year that I dont need a dinner or movie.

Tomorrow I go back to the orthopedic dr and s has a orthadonist appt then she also has an eye appt will blog more about the orthopedic and what he has to say later tomorrow have a good day all

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a very cool new toy! You can really enjoy that, especially till the foot is walk-on-able again!

    Good luck at the docs!!

    ReplyDelete