Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frustrated

That is me today I could cry. I am frustrated on many levels the foot has me down its not getting any better hopefully the mri will show whats going on.

I did battle with the Social Security office today I dont understand how people so dumb can be in charge of this office. I was to get money and its still not in my bank account so I called them and they told me that I was not due any money and I would not be getting any money for March.

I said what do you mean I wont get any money for March he told me March was a five pay period and that meant no money, I tried to explain to him that we no longer have wages and I turned all of the unemployment papers. He said I dont know what to tell you we show wages so wages it is you must be wrong. I didnt say anything but I wanted to say why is it always me why is not my caseworker? Who still has not posted the unemployment and still has wages in the computer so I called her.

I am still waiting for paperwork from them so I can I can get my mortage lowered. I asked her why the computer is still showing wages. Her best response was because I am so swamped. This is not good enough for me anymore I am required to report changes at the f
irst possible moment why arent they required its been almost a month I find this unacceptable.

Then ny mom asked if it was true did we buy a laptop I said yes I did. She went to tell me how irresponsible that is. It seems like I cant win today I think I will go hide my head under my pillow and not come out.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That really sucks. Is there a grievance process that you can access regarding how your records are being handled?

    Your financial decisions are the business of you and your hub, no one else. I'd decline discussing it with any family members.

    Sorry you had such a bad day. Tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure who is above her. I agree with you about finicial decisions. I hope tomorrow is better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sm sorry that you had such a rough day. Don't you hate it when other people, who have no business with your financial matters think they have the right to say something about how you are spending your money. My parents did that all the time. I would say I was going out with some friends and they would say, "do you think that is such a good idea considering your money situation."

    Hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete