Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams and a promise

First to Caroline when I get mobile again and can dress in something other then sweats I will post a picture.

Second I am against spousal abuse. But I guess my sub concious has other ideas. At 3 A.m I am hitting my husband with a pillow telling him he cant marry another woman while we are still married. He wakes up as I am whacking him with the pillow and says to me why are you hitting me. Again I tell him that I am not ok with him marrying someone else while we are still married and I am not giving him a divorce.

He tells me no more vicodin before bed. He is a good guy. After he got the kids off to school he laid back down and we slept till almost 1 but its a rainy day here. My arm is sore probably from whacking him. That is all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment