Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Go Away Winter

I think I have a whole two readers yaaaaay me oh well. Its all good

It is a whole 15 degrees with a windchill of -10. Its offical I am done with winter and Friday they are promosing a foot of snow lovely. The dog is wild cause its to cold for her to have a long walk Bufford looks at me like girl I am not going out in this I refuse. Then takes 10 minutes to find the perfect spot.

I keep threatning to move somewhere tropical with no kids or hubby. Only a bathing suit and some alochol and a server that says your wish is my command or how may I serve you. I also keep threatning to build a bonfire in the dining room but I think the fire dept and the mortage company and the insurance company may have an issue with that plan.

Going to cuddle under a blanket or jump into the furnace or dryer. I find them snuggi commericals so stupid and annoying but it looks warm there is an idea I will go put my robe on backwards.

How many days till spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment