Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is there a restraining order in my future?

I have declared undying love for a blanket that is safely in the trunk of our local police department cars. I met this blanket sitting in a chair outside waiting for an ambulance in mid August it was a tad chilly and Bufford had tripped me.

But I have let the blanket go and I now have a new love. This morning while trying to get the kids convinced that after 5 days at home there was school and yes I was willing to risk injury to them going out in the cold to get to school the weather man uttered my most favorite words.

Lake Erie is ice covered well all but 15 percent of the lake but its not enough to effect us he thinks and he better not be wrong. Yesterday taking Bufford out the snow was almost up to my knees along the edge of the driveway but keep in mind I am 5 foot 2 inches. And it gets snowblown so probably not an accurate measure but damn thats a lot of snow.

Now if it would just warm up. Today as I sent the kids off to school it was - 5.9 which is a tad chilly. How many days till spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment