Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ouch

Instead of talking about the new president and how happy I am I am going to talk about the silly thing I did last night that caused me to miss the swearing in.

We have a front loader washer and dryer (love them totally worth the money). They sit on pedastals last night after everyone went to bed I finished up laundry as I was watching Intervention (so glad not addicted to anything) I heard a crash then a beep telling me the washer was done.

I walked in and there is the washer half off the pedastal so in my brain it said you can totally slide it back how hard is it going to be your not lifting anything.

I shouldnt have listened I have seriously pissed off the muscle gods in my back and neck. I have done the flexerall and tylenol with ice and heat. I couldnt even get comfortable on the bed

I was up till 5 a.m. When I finally was able to get comfortable. So I missed history being made I just couldnt get myself up to get movivated to watch it. Going to see it on CNN or youtube here in a minute.

The other thing I wanted to blog about is Pepper as evil as she is I love her. Last night she had a seizure the second one this month I am waiting to hear back from the vet when I can get her in and if they will work with us on a payment. Today she has just slept no evilness at all. She didnt even try to eat the mailman. Will update later with the vet.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your soreness. Silly girl! Don't do that kind of thing!!!

    If Pepper has continuing seizures, they can give her medication that she takes daily, probably phenobarbital, which is very inexpensive. My China took it for 15 of her 15.5 years, and never had a repeat seizure.

    Good luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info Lyn I certainly wont try to move the washer again I am hoping it will get mounted soon.

    ReplyDelete