Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Moms Prayer

It has been a day. First the phone rang at 5 2 hour delay it said from the school. Fine can lay here till 7 yaaay. At quarter to 7 the phone rang again just reminding me two hour delay. I get the kids up James so he can take the dogs out cause we were a sheet of ice and no way was I going ice skating.

Then I got Sarah up to get her dressed and teeth brushed before Mike gets home. NO she started first thing with an attitude I dont understand why we have to be up so early. I am not getting dressed till I feel like it was her statement. My statement was young lady loose the attitude before you loose priviledges. She didnt take me seriously one week no ds.

So finally after Mike got after her she got dressed and then we found out school was cancelled. It just got better. She says I could have slept in. Attitude lovely attitude.

James was on a fire call almost all day so I had the evil dog and and Sarah. So my prayer is please God stop the ice and snow and let there be school tomorrow Or I will cry and be in a corner with a thumb in my mouth rocking back and forth. Tomorrow pictures of the lovely mess.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooooooo glad I live where I do!! One of my step-daughters lived for a while in upstate NY in a place whose name has long left my memory, and for the year or so that she lived there, she was amazed at the snow. It was common to have 4 feet on the ground!! Fergitdat!!!

    You have my seal of approval to engage in child labor!! Send those kids out to do the outside necessities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Buffalo. I didnt take bufford out last night cause it was a sheet of ice and I really didnt want to fall. James got up and took him out he has been a huge help. I love child labor

    ReplyDelete