Friday, January 16, 2009

%^$****^%^*%^#$%@#%^&%^ Weather

In case yall are confused by the title its me swearing the next question is why would I be swearing the answer is a couple things. I meant to talk about my t.v. viewing habits which will be nil after they get done with ER although I do like Life on Mars. I also wanted to talk about President Bush's speech last night, and how I am getting stactic from the Social Security people actually I still may talk about that.

First they cancelled school today it was -10 with windchill minus -35 at the local airport. My friend in Alaska is at a balmy 25 degrees. Since when did Northwestern Pa become Anartica. So my lovely soon to be 15 year old is giving me attitude cause he acutally did study for his midterm and now wont go back till wends they are off mon and tues. Lucky me. I told him it was not my idea to cancel school. He went on a fire call while me and Mike were grocery shopping he comes back in and I tell him he still has to do his chores which is unloading and loading the dishwasher and he said to me why do I still have to do chores when I was out serving the community. Okay kid your birthday is a couple weeks away you dont have to see 15 might want to loose the attitude.

Sarah is loving this she got a pj day she even put all the groceries away usually its her giving me attitude and James helping hmmmmmmm wonder if they switched brains.

Onto the Social Security office I am so frustrated with them a week ago today I asked them to lower Januarys wage estimate still not done I called and she said we are so behind so that isnt going to happen anytime soon. I am thinking but it takes five minutes. If I am late with my paystubs they are asking if I am coming in I always try to have them in early before the month is up but when Mike gets the last pay of the month we take them in unless I am going the other way or its nasty out then I will mail them. I have called her 3 times at least it would have been nice if she would have returned my call and been polite about it but I guess she is stressed with being so behind.

One nice thing about the cold it makes the snow crystal fine it was so pretty last night taking Bufford out. It is going to be a long 4 days but at least there is food in the house I hate grocery shopping but so glad when its done. On the bright side we kind of looked at t.v. s and have an idea of what we are going to buy.

We have Directv so our old tv is going upstairs in my room and that tv is going to tv heaven. Its nice when I cant sleep.

Everyone stay warm and enjoy the cold when penguins and polar bears show up I will take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Kids! You never know what to expect, do you? Tell J that life goes on, even when you're being a good guy!! And as for S, just keep waiting. The other shoe will drop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have to wait she is really good at attidude. I am glad at least he studied thats a start.

    ReplyDelete