Thursday, January 29, 2009

The good the bad and possibly cute

First my mom did call about 11 30 last night and I told J this morning. She said she had a bad day yesterday and it compelty slipped her mind.

Mike is laid off indefianly due to the lack of work. The good is we have a lot of tax money left so will be fine for awhile and he has 2 weeks of vaction pay coming. Please keep us in your prayers one he finds a job till they call him back. Two I dont get the urge to hurt him I am used to having days to my self this is going to be weird for all.

The bad news is his unemployment will affect my ssi they will hold more of it cause its unearned income. Which is another discussion for another day. On the plus side I believe he will have 9 months of unemployment coming.

Our house payment should go down. The bad news here is the paperwork to get it to go down is exhausting. And I probably wont have any hair left after its all filled out they always send requests for this form or that form.

The kittens are at the vets which is good bad is its going to be almost 500 dollars. But again oh well thats the price you pay for having animals.

They were mad no food since 8 p.m. last night the big cats were upset also and Bufford cause I had to put the water dish up too.

Mike is out snowblowing after the dumping. The good news here is it has stopped snowing. Yaaaaay

Now for the cute . Tiggs tried to lobby for the kittens to be let out of their cages he was meowing right along with them.

Have a good day all I am.

2 comments: