Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Todays mail and kittens

In todays mail there was a brochure for a boarding school in Hershey Pa, If I had the money I would be so tempted to sign them up. My friend pointed out that I would be terribly bored and miss them. I said after maybe after a couple weeks. I would probably miss them and I like them so they stay.

Onto kitten news they are going to the vets thursday to be spayed and or neutred depending on which sex they are 3 femals 1 male. It is going to be 450 dollars with a discount ouch. But if we are going to be pet owners then we need to be responsible and take no risks of more kittens so I will cry when I make out the check but will know that if they ever get outside I wont have to worry about more kittens. I need to go and hang a certain daugther upside down and let the attitude leave her head. Later all

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you would miss them. Maybe. I must admit that as my kids left home, I didn't have empty nest syndrome!! Of course, they were "grown" by that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete