Friday, January 9, 2009

Orthandonist and Humane Society

My daughter is sitting in the living room watching Little House On the Praire moaning. Why you ask is she moaning well today she seen the orthadonist and he was very cruel he tightened both wires and shortened them. But she is sporting lavender, hot purple, hot pink colors and neon green bands. Very colorful. Although the bright spot of her day is she aced her spelling test.

We took Marvin to the shelter and gave her up. This broke my heart but as I said in my previous post it was the best for everyone. They make you feel awful in asking if you have tried everything to keep the pet, and had to sign 3 different papers stating you were giving up your pet. No I was not giving up one of my pets I was giving up someones pet that was irresponsible with her. Hopefully my two older cats will get back into their routine. The shelter did promise a one cat home for her. Lets hope and they will spay her so this is good. Thats all going to make some mashed taters for Sarah and hope the motrin kicks in soon for her.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who to feel sad for .... Marvin, you, or your daughter. OK, daughter can have medication to ease her pain, but you and Marvin have no reprieve. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete