Thursday, January 15, 2009

My reluctance to technology

I dont have a myspace, facebook or twitter account the horror you say everyone has one or several. I was quite happy just dealing with the blog I am not sure how many more posts I can do on the cold and snow.

Also how many posts can I do on my children and how crazy they can drive me over a calvin and hobbs book ( the fight this morning). I am so not a morning person usually cause I have slept poorly the night before. So everything has to be packed and organized the night before just to keep me sane although Sarah has forgotten her shoes two days in a row her teacher told her if she forgets them today no recess she remembered they can be sitting right beside her messenger bag and out she walks without them. Okay on to the post.

As I was reading the local news online http://www.goerie.com/ for all that is interested they had a headline that caught my attention and it was Erie times news goes to twitter. I am thinking why does the news need to go to twitter are we in such a hurry that we cant go to the site or is there so much news that they need to post on twitter.

So it looks like I either need to join the above mentioned pages or be the only one in America that is left in the dark and cant get her depressing news every second of the day. Fights and the economy and people burning cars for insurance money then boo hooing cause they get caught.

And the weather for all those interested it was a whole 2 degrees when the kids left for school this morning. Although I guess I shouldnt complain from what the weather man said Minnasota is -10 and that was air temp not windchill factured in.

There may be a post later today or tomorrow and it will be titled T.V. and what to do when they cancel almost all of your favorite shows. Stay warm and have a good day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm on facebook, and sometimes I like it, but I don't know that it is worth worrying about. I like that I can communicate quickly and easily with some folks, but except for a handful of them I wouldn't stay there. It depends on how many people you know who are on it, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some friends on there that keep telling me to go and want the kids to get accounts. Other then here I try to keep the kids as private as I can,and any post that I am going to give out personal info I will password protect.

    ReplyDelete