Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let down

Today as I was talking to my friend who I consider a good friend we talk everyday I was telling her that I enjoy the wii. She told me she cant believe that I would have wasted money on something so stupid. She went on to say she cant believe she has a friend that would be so stupid.

I immediatly went back to the little girl (although I am getting better at letting that go) listening to my mom tell me I was stupid. This friend is someone that I love and thought we had a great friendship not so much anymore. I told her that in no uncertain terms will I let her treat me that way.

Does she feel this way cause Mike might get laid off no she doesnt the reason she feels this way is because she thinks the wii is one of the most stupidest inventions. Hell she wont read my blog because google is evil. I want to yell and scream at her I want to tell her I think she is making bad decisions in her life but I dont I try to support her even though I disagree with her decisions they are hers to make though.

Do I deserve the same respect? Yes I do. Should I get into this discussion again I should tell her if you are going to be my friend then treat me like a friend even when I buy products you dont like. Do I know if I will talk to her again maybe I would like to salvage the friendship. Am I going to let her verbally abuse me no way.. I am hurt as I should be.

It will work its self out I tell my heart. If it doesnt then it wasnt a true friendship.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve better. Unfortunately people often speak before they think about the long term effect of their words. If it works out, good. If not, you're right, it wasn't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete