Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Saturday and mail

Today in the mail Mikes January paystub came into the mail so I have to take them back into the social security office. Watch cnn for a crazy woman who flips out in a SS office then yall can say hey I read that crazy womans blog. It still makes me mad. Grrrrrrrr

Nothing going on here today its been a lazy day I took the drummel to Buffords nails he didnt like it but I still have my fingers and he has shorter nails so its good all the way around.

My PSA (public service announcement) comes from J for yall you dealing with snow please make sure fire hydrants are unburied he says they are very important for saving your house. He did that thursday all over town well him and the other Jrs that the older men wanted to torture.

I have decided I am getting my hair cut and highligthed to cover the grey or maybe I should way but if I wait to much longer I will look like an old cousin it.

Well that is all stay warm and have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment