Friday, April 24, 2009

History channel

Today we have been watching the History Channel we are big history buffs love it love to study it. Today they were talking about Howard Hughes all I can say I never appricated all he did.

I loved the movie the avatiar about his life but I did not know how truely brilliant he was. I never knew he invented the hospital bed, satelite tv, among the countless other things. I knew that he was mentally ill but I didnt appricate that fact either.

Then we were watching a program called 10,000 years B.C. I dont think I could live with the saber tooth tiger wanting to eat me or anything that moved. Maybe more later

Have a good day all

2 comments:

  1. I love history, too. I watch the History Channel and Discovery Channel, a lot. Old Howard was an odd duck, but he was, as you say, very smart and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed with all he had done and his companies are still making money today. I often wonder if smartness and some mental illness goes hand and hand

    ReplyDelete